Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Puppy Update Week 5

The puppies turned five weeks old on Sunday, I just got around to the update for two reasons... 1. It is nearly impossible to get good pictures of the little rascals as they now spend every waking moment either fighting or eating 2. I finally had some extra time due to being too lazy to soak off yesterday's glitter mani.
They are starting to be weaned from mom and spend a good deal of time away from her. They now recognize me and cry for attention when they see or hear me. And, wonder of wonders, they now love to be held and scratched. Next week we plan to introduce them to the big dogs, as of now they've only ever seen mom and dad, both of whom weigh less than 7 lbs.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing how they grow so fast! And they are so adoreable! I so love Baby-Animals *shrug* I could take them all home with me, you know *lol*

    ReplyDelete